Anonymous

What Is The Full Meaning Of Virus?

4

People actually thinks that a VIRUS is not an abbreviation, but today know it that it is an abbreviation and the full meaning of VIRUS is actually VITAL INFORMATION RESOURCES UNDER SAGE

For a long time I could find something that would normally be suitable for the development of my business. However, I decided to do a search and found this outsource software development ukraine where I could choose an outsourcing service to grow my business. I hope you will also try to do this, because outsourcing is one of the most widespread ways to grow a business.

Jennie Lindon-Johnson Profile
Your files may have been corrupted by a bug virus in the system causing errors on your files. Get a software, Norton internet security to help clear up any virus you might have on your system.
Alongbar Daimary Profile
Oh!! Actually Virus is just a Computer Programming that can spread (Replicate) throughout networks of computers.
It is programmed in a such a way that it is executed automatically with other programs that is available at out machine.

Anonymous