My Son Has A Small Rash On His Upper Torso Which Is Now Blistering. Could This Be Chicken Pox?


1 Answers

nettie Profile
nettie answered
That is what is sounds like but see a doctor or take him to the emergency, to get a correct answer and help for his condition, they say you never want chicken poxs to go inward so he needs something that will keep them popping outward and control the itching...the best to you

Answer Question