I Have A Yellowish, Greenish Cottage Cheese Looking Discharge, What Could It Be?


3 Answers

ray of light Profile
ray of light answered
You are suffering from vaginal infection that can be a fungal, bacterial or trichomonial or mixture of these. Use broad spectrum anti fungal who also give coverage to bacteria like imidazole derivatives along with metronidazole. Also advice your partner to use local anti fungal cream to avoid ping pong effect.
caroline Profile
caroline answered
An anti fungal cream will not be sufficient if its an std. You will both need a course of antibiotics.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
It's definitely not good kid go seek immediate medical attention er for starters peace out

Answer Question