I Have Boils Round The Private Parts Due To Use Of Shaver. What Is The Treatment?


3 Answers

ray of light Profile
ray of light answered
These boils are contact allergy. Apply hydrocortisone and take anti allergy tablets. Change razor and don't press hard while shaving. While applying hydrocortisone take care that it should not goes in side urethra.
zoe carvell Profile
zoe carvell answered
These sound like ingrowing hairs where the hairs curl when they're growing back and go back into the skin and look like spots. Some hydrocortisone wouldn't be a bad idea but I'm not sure what you can do to prevent them in the future apart from not shaving the area.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
It happens if you shave in that  area  try not to do that no more and pull that ingrown hair better.

Answer Question