What is the best way to sleep?

11

misaki usui Profile
misaki usui , be or not to be, answered
Open a book and you'll fall asleep ...works everytime

Darling Divaa Profile
Darling Divaa answered

Whenever I have problems falling asleep I listen to "white noise." For me it's my Dyson blade less fan that sits on my night stand or I sometimes use my air purifier. It helps clear my mind so I can fall asleep.....  (:

ly fen chen Profile
ly fen chen answered

Listening to relaxing music, reading a book, or having a warm bath etc..., there are many kind of them, you can have the choice, but the main thing is you can fall a sleep quickly.

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Read a good book for an hour or so while you're laying in bed. Relaxes the mind and body. Then turn the light off and roll over on your side and fall asleep!

Mollie James Profile
Mollie James answered

If you are a book lover, sometimes a book can make the situation worse and you sink in it. Relaxing music, boring TV show are also options.

Barry Alfaro Profile
Barry Alfaro answered

The best sleep can be achived by working really hard throughout the day.

Hello guys. My experience shows that the most important thing when you are going to sleep is fresh and clean air. To achieve this, people usually buy air purifiers. If you want to buy it as well you should read this winix 5500-2 review. It will tell you some peculiarities.

Devices for air purifiers are bought more and more often for residential and office premises. The modern atmosphere contains soot, exhaust gases, dust, bacteria and many other not very useful ingredients and even wildfire smoke. It is important to choose the right device, read more in this review of the best air purifier for wildfire smoke I hope it will be useful to you.

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

Sleep quality is determined by many factors. However, the most important of them - clean indoor air - is often ignored. Waking up with a constant feeling of fatigue or stuffiness, you should pay attention to the peculiarity of the air environment in the apartment. Many people do not know that there is a direct relationship between healthy sleep and clean air in the room where a person sleeps. So it will be good for you to start using atmocube . This portable air quality monitor continuously monitors the air quality around you and instantly informs you of any problem.

Anonymous