What is the best way to get relief from pain?

9

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

I use Aleve. It works wonders for me. Best of luck to you.

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

That really depends on what type of pain you are having. Different medications work better than others for specific types of pain. Arthritis or muscle pain, ibuprofen, nsaids....that type of medication will work better than acetaminophen, due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the medication.

Hanery Kroze Profile
Hanery Kroze answered

Ibuprofen seem to work better

I usually take some medicine but I think it's always better to consult a doctor.

Laura Herr Profile
Laura Herr answered

Prosoma 350mg is best pain relief medicine. It give you fast relief from pain. It is very effective medicine. I always used it when i am in pain. I am very satisfied with this medicine and used it without any side effects.

lara smith Profile
lara smith answered

if you want instant pain relief then Oxycodone is best for you. It's really effective and narcotic medication used to relieve moderate to severe pain.

Isha Sharma Profile
Isha Sharma answered

Massage. In the Ayurvedic tradition, regular oil massage, or snehana, is revered as a highly effective form of therapy for all sorts of ailments. Massage helps reduce pain because it tames vata, allays joint and muscle stiffness, increases circulation, mobilizes toxins, and relaxes the body

Personally, I use CBD oil for chronic pains, it helps perfectly. When it comes to migraines, I take ibuprofen. But remember that self-treatment may be harmful to your health and it's better to consult a doctor.

Anonymous