What do you do when you're depressed??

5

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

I call up someone whom I really like and trust and talk an hour or so and always feel better. You have some good friends young man. Call one up and have a good long talk and be happy. Works for me ! It should for you !

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

The cure for stress, anger, depression, sadness is all the same for me. Drumroll please! Dun dadun!

Matt Radiance Profile
Matt Radiance answered

Spending time and talking with my beloved ones.

Listening to music specially (Linkin Park) cheers me up as hell!

Try to get some sleep sometimes, it works! Sometimes you need to get turned off of everything! After while when i wake up, everything just got better!

Playing drum, this instrument is full creativity and peace for me! I get into music, matching notes, mixing beats, tuning songs and recording drum and i suddenly find myself "hey was i feeling out of mood" ? Well let it who cares now!

Playing soccer,  a ball and a bright green pitch can change my mood easily!

Going to bars, beaches ect . . .

When I'm depressed, I don't feel like talking to anyone at all, and I just want to be alone. I need to recover all by myself. I'm looking for positive emotions in games or TV. For instance, recently I decided to place a bet with some help from takebet.ke/betting-tips/today , and when it paid off, it actually made me a little better. So yeah, I'm just looking for things that can make me at least a little happier.

Anonymous