I'm a woman with elevated dheas, how can I balance my hormones naturally?


1 Answers

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

I'm not sure that you can. I think if it were me, I'd talk to my doctor regarding hormone levels and how to correct them. As with any hormone, blood levels will have to be monitored throughout any type of treatment.

Answer Question