What Over The Counter Medicine Should I Put On Staph Infection?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I have MRSA and I use an ointment called Staphaseptic, available at most Longs and probably most chain drugstores. The package claims: "Kills germs to help prevent infection plus fast pain relief." It contains lidocaine and an antiseptic. It smells kind of funky, but it seems to help. I also use Mupirocin (generic for Bactrim) ointment, but that requires a prescription.

Answer Question