My Son Drank Bleach. I Am Freaking Out! What Do I Do? What Will Happen To Him?


3 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Phone for an ambulance and seek advice urgently. I think they will tell you to get him to drink milk so get some ready.
thanked the writer.
tracy deines
tracy deines commented
I pray everything is ok now. Get the phone number to Poison Control and keep it on your fridge just in case anything ever happens again.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Go really fast look a any liquid bottle and call the posion control immeditely!

Answer Question