What Other Services (social And Health) Might Be Needed By The Mentally Ill?


3 Answers

Karen Profile
Karen answered
Depending on what City and State that you live in. If you need medical/services for the "Mentally Ill" a good place to start would be with the Social Services(i.e. S.S.I. And other government funded agency's)Good Luck.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
What movies or activity might be good for mentally ill person and how would this activity help the mentally ill person?

Answer Question