See someone and tell them how you feel and they can help you out.
- Talk to a close friend or a family member about your suicidal thoughts.
- Start analyzing about what is making you feel like that or what triggers the feeling of suicide in you.
- Monitor yourself in case you are taking antidepressants as they are believed to cause suicidal thoughts in a person.
- Remove things that may lead to committing suicide like pills, knives, razors, etc. And also avoid taking drugs and alcohol when feeling depressed.
- Avoid staying alone.
- Engage yourself in activities you like. Get social and be in a company of people with positive thoughts.
Hope this helps.