Is there anyway i could get rid of snoring? My Boyfriend seems to endure a lot from me lately I feel really sad for him.

7

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Maybe one of these seven ideas from WebMd might do the trick. Very well trusted site. You also might see your Doctor and get some ideas to help !

7 Easy Snoring Remedies: How to Stop Snoring - WebMD

www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/.../easy-snoring-remedies

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

You may want to talk to your doctor about your snoring....as snoring can be a symptom of sleep apnea....which can be dangerous. He may send you for a sleep study to determine if you have sleep apnea.

Charles Davis Profile
Charles Davis answered

Although I'm in line with all the above comments, I as well snor on my back, but on my side, I do not, as Didgy mentions. There are times that I wake up with my sinuses hurting because I slept on my back. But as others have stated it may be an underlying problem.

AnnNettie Paradise Profile

I read that snoring can be a symptom of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS), in which the closure of the throat temporarily prevents a sleeper from sucking air into his lungs. Initial steps in treating OSAS include weight loss, avoidance of alcoholic beverages, and avoidance of muscle-relaxant drugs.

Michael Poland Profile
Michael Poland answered

It's best to get yourself checked out.

You might stop breathing for short periods of time. This is something to look into, and not take lightly.

I've been using MAD devices for a long period of time and I should say that the best I've ever tried is this - https://www.exsnorer.org/reviews/zquiet/. It's made of medically certified plastic that is non-allergic, besides the construction of the device allows its user to breathe in and out using your mouth as well as your nose. It's far more conveninet than the construction of other similar devices.

Anonymous