Brain. Alcohol is a depressant, which means that it slows down the brain. Alcohol also alters the brain's chemistry and increases the risk of depression and anxiety. Drinking heavily over a long period of time can also have long-term effects on memory.
Trashed hotel rooms, waking up in strange bushes, police confrontation, the "Morning After", the "Walk of Shame", and (fingers crossed) ill-advised fornication.
So it isnt all bad....
Ummm ... Texting someone you shouldn't
- eating pizza at 2am when you've given up carbs
- crying over the fact that you have no milk in your fridge and you think you want cereal. ( you don't have cereal either but the alcohol helps you forget ) more carbs :/
- ending up in Banff on a whim :)
- cold swims ( that a good thing )
- waking up with a wtf feeling
- and probs some medical stuff too
- waking up on your bathroom floor saying I'm never gonna drink again.
- sometimes being really honest , when happy
- sometimes being a complete jerk when not
- making awesome nacho's out of what ever is in the fridge
-either amazing sex , or sloppy sex , depending on how much alcohol
- I could go on but I need to pour another glass of wine :p
Long term effect of alcohol includes blackouts, memory loss
and anxiety .It also becomes the reason for permanent brain damage, serious
mental health problems. It can damage parts of the brain affecting behaviour and the ability to learn and remember.
Drinking too much cause fat deposits to develop in the liver and permanently
scar and damage the liver resulting in liver cirrhosis.Blood pressure also
increases due to the high dose of alcohol.
You end up drunk in jail, in handcuffs.
Also blurred vision.