My daughter has had problems for about a year now and just descovered her gallbladder needs to be removed asap due to it working at 6%, i cant find a doctor to do the surgery what do i do?


2 Answers

Ancient Hippy Profile
Ancient Hippy answered

I'm sure that your family doctor could recommend a surgeon.

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Like Hippy said : Your Doctor should refer you to a specialist or hospital for that. They use Laparoscopic surgery for that now that just uses a few small incisions to remove the gallbladder and you're up and about in 10 days or less.

Answer Question