How do you handle anxiety?

5

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

-exercise

-listen to music

-sit in a corner and shut the world out for a bit

- wine

- sometimes too much wine ;)

- I also have a script for a pill I put under my tongue if I have a panic attack .. But I don't really get them anymore :) I'm calm now .. Calm for me anyway :)

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

Prayer and more prayer till I get calm and if possible I leave for an open space or my home.

I am going through a difficult period in my life due to financial instability, relationship problems with my parents, work fatigue and headaches. All this time I had a feeling of anxiety and some kind of fear that this feeling would stay with me for the rest of my life. After consulting with my friend, who also faced such a period of life, and he advised me Self-hypnosis for anxiety. From the very first session, I felt somehow lighter, I stopped cornering myself. And after a few treatments, the burden inside me disappeared. I became a more positive and cheerful person.

Anonymous