I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I'm a 15 y/o guy whose been having a sharp, stabbing pain from my lower abdomen to my rectum every few months since I was 12 or so. Is this normal? It's really annoying, and sometimes embarrassing


4 Answers

Karen aka Bailey's Mom Profile

This is the right place to ask if you want us to tell you to go see your doctor. If this is bothersome, you really need to check with your doctor.

Ray Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

You are right, this is not the right place to ask. There are medical professionals here who will probably advise you to go and see a doctor.

Answer Question