what is the one thing you worry most often about?

12

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

Nothing.  Things I can control I do, those I can't, of course I don't.

otis campbell Profile
otis campbell answered

Not enough money

Virginia Lou Profile
Virginia Lou answered

Dear Thrice Gotcha,

It's not so much worrying as it is grieving...and it's for all the sorrow and the sadness in the world, and what we together all can do about it...

* * *

And always glad to see you here on Blurt, you are in my heart and my thoughts (and my worries) too.

I tend not to worry about things too much. What's going to happen is going to happen whether I worry about it or not.

KB Baldwin Profile
KB Baldwin answered

Virginia Lou
Virginia Lou commented
Is MAD Magazine still around? Hope so...
KB Baldwin
KB Baldwin commented
Sure is. Can't imagine what they print now. Back when I was a fan (late 50's) we loved it because it was subversive and mocked an up-tight society. Nowadays, that stuff would be considered "quaint".
Virginia Lou
Virginia Lou commented
I also read it then, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nina Varganov Profile
Nina Varganov answered

Homework. I have a 7 hour school day technically, but I totals up to be like 8 and a half. I'm taking all core honors, gym WHICH WE HAVE HOMEWORK FOR, orchestra, and Spanish. Needless to say it adds up, and I have too much anxiety from it.

Anonymous