Lately ive been really depressed to the point of suicidal thoughts, but these always come and go and whenever i tell someone they tell me its just for attention or it'll pass, what do i do?


3 Answers

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

Contact your doctor.  In the meantime exercise those demons out . Get aerobic. ..and get all those post endorphins pumping. 

Indigo  Dawn Profile
Indigo Dawn answered

I completely understand where you are coming from, when someone is depressed, you're depressed. It doesn't have to be diagnosed in order to get help, you should tell a friend, talk to them, and see how it goes. If it gets worse and worse, you should seek some professional help, and a therapist. If it is problems that are causing you to have these thoughts, try to see what all you can do to try and help them, if not try to cope with them. Its always okay to cry, let you're feelings out, it may seem hard to carry on, but these things are never easy, you've made it this far, and i know we all can get through our struggles and not have these voices, thoughts, and demons take over us. Stay alive, friend.

Yin And Yang Profile
Yin And Yang answered

I love the answers you have here..... They are wonderful and heartfelt. No one should ever have to suffer through the pain you are experiencing. Depression is real. I sympathize with you. That being said, let me ask you a question.... Don't answer it..... Just ponder it. Suicide.... It is so final. What would you tell a terminally ill patient who has fought for their life and has just been told by their doctor "I am sorry, there is nothing more I can do for you." What is the conversation they will have with their mom? Their child? Their spouse? Can you really imagine having that conversation? Well if you commit suicide who will talk to your mom? Who will raise your child? Who will be sleeping with your spouse if he moves on? There are more lives at stake here then just your own. FIGHT! Fight for YOUR LIFE! Just like the terminally ill patient I referred to. Take care my friend and please seek professional help.

Answer Question