What is eczema psoriasisĀ treatment?


2 Answers

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Maybe you need to talk to your doctor about that

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

You need to talk to your doctor cause i believe they have injections they can give you for it to get rid or help alleviate the symptoms of it.  I know some health insurances have not got the okay to covered it as of yet so it's hard to say . Some medications that require injections can be automatically covered as a office visit to the doctor so that would pay for it for you . But your doctor is your best advice.

Answer Question