Burnt My Tongue And Now It Has Blisters,how To Do?


1 Answers

Deborah Wacker Profile
Deborah Wacker answered
You probably have a 2nd degree burn on your tongue. Not much you can do about that, but your Dr may want to give you what they call nystatin oral suspension to swish in your mouth. People who have sores in their mouths use this medication. Call your Dr and have him check your tongue out because you don't need a infection to start.

Answer Question