You could also try a home remedy with a neti pot that you will find at your pharmacy. It is always important though, to first seek the advice of a doctor.
1. Half fill the neti pot with some warm saline water or plain water. Add half a teaspoon of nasal spray. Mix this solution by gently shaking.
2. Place the spout of the neti pot into your nostril. Carefully pour the solution in to your sinus and tilt your head from side to side.
3. Plug your other nostril with a finger.
4. To avoid the solution from being swallowed, use your tongue to block your throat.
5. Hold your breath.
6. Tilt your head as far forward as you can as if touching your knees. Then tilt your head as far back as you can with your chin pointing towards the sky.
7. Now tilt your head from side to side as far as you can go down.
8. Next, lean your head forwards over a sink to drain the solution out.
9. Blowing your nose quite hard will help to unclog your inner ear. Forced yawning or chewing on gum can also help to drain the ear.