My Daughter Has A Puss And Blood Filled Blister Like Lump On Her Finger. What Could It Be And Does Anyone Know What Mrsa Looks Like And Where I Can See What It Looks Like?


1 Answers

ray of light Profile
ray of light answered
Most probably it is infection by bacteria as it is filled by puss. If it does not contain puss then it will not be a infection. The MRSA is a resistant strain of staphylococcus. It can cause infections on skin especially on cuts and wounds. To treat it first have a incision on the blister and let the fluid come out. Then have bandage of topical antibiotic and take some oral antibiotic. I advise you to visit a doctor for incision and treatment. The outlook of MRSA and other infections is not different.

Answer Question