Take some benadryl you might be allergic to bees if it don't get better with the benadryl then go to the dr.
It is possible you could be allergic to bees, which means you should probably see a doctor. Try putting some baking soda mixed with water on it!
You should check to see if your doctor can fill you in. You may be allergenic. Put ice on it and try not to expose it that much, you shouldn't take any chances with something you aren't sure about.
Don't listen to ppl who say your allergic there is a possiblity you r but I had redness and my hand was completly swollen from the 2-5 day I had the sting and I'm not allergic ice it so the swelling goes down, and take a warm bath and soak your foot in it to make it feel better