OKay, I am the one who asked the question. Then, I called a friend who is a Dr. He said to go to the Emergency Clinic right now! He was afraid it could be a staff infection. Many people come in with what they think is a bug bite and it is a staff infection. Mine actually was a allergic reaction to a plant. More dots showed up on my right arm and that was poison ivy. Last night, the poison ivy spread to my other arm and my left eyelid. OUCH!!! I am now taking a steroid pack and an ointment from the Dr.