Just be yourself! You don't need to be better than others, or even the same as others...you just need to be you! You are an individual, different from anyone else, and therefore bring different qualities to the table that are unique to you. Be who you are!
I feel like a no one. Honestly, everyone beats me at everything, video games which I thought I was good at, even popularity on Instagram. I've got 10 followers while everyone else has got way more. I don't know what to do to be better?
None of the things you mentioned are important at all. Video games are entertainment. Unless you're playing professionally for money, being good or bad isn't as important as actually having fun. The whole point of playing video games is to have FUN.
What you need are real concrete goals and a dream. What's 100,000 instagram followers going to do for you 10 years from now? Absolutely nothing. Therefore I suggest you spend your time working on yourself instead.
My list of suggestions:
- Get fit. Start an exercise routine. Bodyweight Fitness, Stronglifts 5x5, or Couch to 5k.
- Learn programming. Beginner Java
- Read a book. Read for an hour a day. For you I suggest starting with This Book.
- Find a hobby, something you're passionate about. People with hobbies or have something they're extremely passionate about are interesting. People who don't are dull.
- Learn a martial art. I suggest Jiu Jitsu.
I have a feeling you're very young, and obviously very insecure. Hopefully soon you'll realize not to compare yourself to others or you're going to live a very frustrating and unhappy life. Just be the best person YOU can be .. That's all any of us can do. As you get older, you'll also realize that the things you mention are very unimportant in the whole scheme of life. Concentrate on finding your own personal happiness independent of competition with others.
The greatest fear in the world is of the opinions of others & the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep , you are a lion. A great roar arises in your heart ❣-The roar of freedom.