Something below my tongue (on the right side) hurts really badly. What is it?


1 Answers

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

Without seeing it, it's really hard to tell! It might be a canker sore, try using some anbesol or orajel to the area, if it doesn't clear up in a couple of days, see your doctor or dentist.

Answer Question