Is it normal when you go to the eye doctor and get your eyes dialated that you may have blurry vision?

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Like Darren says it's totally normal.

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Absolutely normal 

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

That doesn't happen with me, but it's normal when it does.

If you're interested,

https://www.brightfocus.org/glaucoma/article/dilated-eye-exam-why-its-so-important

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

Yes that is totally normal but if the blurriness lasts for long time than you wanna call the eye doctor and let them know . Yes i always get my eyes dilated that is so the eye doctor can look in back of your eyes cause my Father has bad eyes years ago he had fungus growing in back of eyes so i don't know how his eyes are know.

Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
You're Welcome Megan :)
Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
Scary!!! A FUNGUS?!?!?
Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
Yeah really hard to figure what it is also around here you gotta be careful on the eye doctors you choose cause some are quacks just like regular doctors and this one told me i had Diabetes behind my eyes well i went for second opinion and was told i had perfect eyes no signs of any eye diseases and no signs of Diabetes behind my eyes. 😒

Anonymous