Anonymous

How Does Diabetes Effect Physical Development?

5

Maria Gordon Profile
Maria Gordon answered

Diabetes increases the risk for depression and also affect brain function.

A healthy lifestyle is a must if you should avoid diseases like diabetes.

Since your parents are both diabetics, I suggest you make a complete change to healthier diet and doing regular resistance exercises.

Avoid white sugar, processed foods, carbonated drinks, alcohol. You will be surprised by the good change that happens to your body and mind. You will feel fresher, less tired, able to think clearly and have a overall sense of wellbeing.

I am 52 and I wish I worked out and ate better when I was young. Diabetes is a terrible condition. Start today to make the change for the better.

Walk 40 minutes a day. Work out at your local gym or do resistance exercises for one hour every other day. Expose to sunlight 20 minutes a day atleast. Good Vitamin D levels are very important for overall Health.

Breathe deeply and live stress free. Wish you healthy living.

When you have diabetes, It is always recommended to eat food that is low in Glycemic Index and reduce total carb intake to a minimum. Just avoid sugar, fried food, alcohol, and add more proteins, vegetables, and beans. If you face this problem, don't panic. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and take care of yourself. I buy rybelsus to control blood sugar levels and feeling okay.

Effects on physical development on diabetes

Anonymous