Hum, my first though was an allergic reaction to the soap as well..... Check the ingredients and see if you notice any changes they may have made to the product. What did you do prior to the shower, and what did you eat? That could help find the cause. If things don't get better soon go to the doctor.
This sounds like a pretty severe allergic reaction to something. Maybe an ingredient in your soap or shampoo, or maybe the detergent in the towel or fabric softener.
It could be the soap.if this was not on you before you got into the shower then its the soap that you used.