I Have A Rash On My The Crack Of My Buttocks;and It's A Big Ringworm Looking Like A Circle And If Wet Or Scratched It Turns Red And Swell It's Looks Like The Sore Get On My Veins In Make Me Think It Comes From There What Is It?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
If it's ringworm you must see the doctor soon to get medication. If you have any animals check them out also. Do not scratch it because it can spread fast. Keep area clean and dry and wash hands a lot. Go to the pharmacy and talk to them about cream to use until you see the doctor. You can just say its on your low back. Did you look up ringworm on the internet? Causes and treatment? Good luck

Answer Question