I have a fear of heights, restless Legs Syndrome, and social problems. I just recently started feeling horrible. Can I somehow lift myself up and get myself feeling better again?


1 Answers

Natalie Jo Price Profile
Natalie Jo Price , Have a lot of the same , answered

You need to get evaluated by a psychiatrist. You may have social anxiety disorder or P.T.S.D. A psychiatrist is the only one who has authority to diagnose and prescribe meds to help with any true chemical imbalances in the brain. You will also be referred to a counselor to help relieve these fears and find out where they are coming from. The only way to feel and get better is to get professional help and even a diagnosis. Just having that diagnosis will give you a piece of mind, knowing you have a real illness

Answer Question