How Do I Reduce My Cheeks ?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You have forget to mention your age in question. If you are still young then there is possibility that you might have baby fats which goes at its own after certain age. If you are adult and fully grown and obese then you can reduce fats from you face by liposuction, ultrasound treatment and surgery. Another way to lose facial fats is facial exercise and proper diet. For facial exercise, visit this link.

Answer Question