There's A Stinging Pain On The Inside Corner Of My Eye And Is Getting Red. What Do You Think This Is?


4 Answers

Mary Profile
Mary answered
It could just be a sty. It is like a red pimple but more painful
Taylor O'Connor Profile
Taylor O'Connor answered
The pain in your eye could be a sty or you may have gotten something in your eye so flush it out with water or if you have eye drop use that. If its a sty go to the nearest Wall-mart and get sty eye drop. You don't need to go to the doctor
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Could be a infected tear duct, sty or the onset of pink eye,
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Me and my friend have had this,and its awful,
nip to a store or chemist and pick up some eye-drops,
if this does not stop,see your doctor honey

Answer Question