You are allergic to rum. Is it only rum that causes this problem? If so, stay away from any drink containing rum. The allergic condition can worsen with each successive attack until it becomes life threatening.
I Break Out In A Rash And Hives Whenever I Drink Rum. It Occurs Over My Entire Body. What Would Be The Cause For This?
That happens to me too! It would be nice to know if its rum or if its something in rum.
Buddy it happens to me too, but I get it with rum and scotch. NOT life threatening. Its been happening to me for a long long time doesnt bother me too much because it aint painful. But I do try to drink beer and white spirits to avoid it happening
Don't know but if I were you I wouldn't drink rum
You are Allergic to rum.Be careful it could kill you when you go in to anaphelactic shock !!!
It happens to me all the time! But everytime I drink it, the rash gets worsh the next time! So I'm trying to figure out what is wrong, and what I'm allergic to. I don't want something bad to happen. And there is no information anywhere!