What Are Heat Blisters?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
How big do these get? I'm curious because I have one in my forearm and my neck. I'm scared that these are onset of chicken pox.
Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
It is a bubble of fluid under the skin. The watery liquid inside a blister is called serum. It leaks in from other tissues as a reaction to injured skin.

Answer Question