Do You Get Lumps Under Skin With Fibromyalgia? They Are Very Painful


2 Answers

sharon scott Profile
sharon scott answered
Yes I have fibromyalgia, and I have what appears to be swelling on the top of both hands also trigger point pain
coral green Profile
coral green answered
You can this is called maofacitis (I think that is how you spell it) and they really hurt. You can massage them softly under warm soft running water and this will help. Or if you can swim or use a hot tub they work wonders!!

Answer Question