What Doctor Specializes In Diseases And Disorders Of The Mind?


2 Answers

Mary Ann Cassidy Profile
Usually a Neurologist deals with the physical conditions affecting the mind, and the Psychiatrist deals with the emotional conditions..However, a Psychiatrist deals with Manic Depression, Schizophrenia, and other conditions which may result from some type of chemical imbalance. Sometimes both doctors may work together to be sure they have an accurate picture of what is happening to the patient.

Answer Question