I Have An Indentation Come Up On My Lower Right Leg,it Is About 5cm Long And 3 Cm Wide And About 1cm Deep. It Has Become Very Painful To Walk On ! Any Ideas?


2 Answers

ray of light Profile
ray of light answered
Without looking at your indentation, no one can help you. I advise you to go for CT or MRI scan to find out the changes under your indentation at cellular levels. If this swelling contain fluid then it can be edema. It can also be scleroderma.
Penny Kay Profile
Penny Kay answered
Rayoflight is usually right on when he answers questions in this category, I agree with him that it must be seen by a DR. And maybe need some tests done. I suggest for your peace of mind you do that.
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
Thanks been to the doc this afternoon,going for a x-ray as he has not seen anything like it ! now i am getting worried !

Answer Question