I Am A Diabetic And I Have Swollen And Tingling Feet. What Can I Do?


2 Answers

SidrA Tasneem Profile
SidrA Tasneem answered
You should go to doctor and have your medical test first of all. Try to avoid sugar coated things or things which have sugar contents.
Best Regards
terry rossignol Profile
terry rossignol answered
You should test your blood sugar and try putting your feet up and you can also soak them in baking soda my grandfather use to do this all the time. but to be on the safe side I would call your dr.

Answer Question