My Eye Is Red And Swollen, And It Won't Stop Tearing, What Do I Do?


5 Answers

carla stephens Profile
carla stephens answered
Warm some milk and then rinse your eye in it, this is an old cure.
James Schaaf Profile
James Schaaf answered
See a doctor, this is not normal. You may have what is called "pink eye" or "red eye". Actual name "conjuctivitis". It is contagious. Only a doctor can tell you for sure. I called my eye doctor, but a medical doctor can also help.
Laura Bailey Profile
Laura Bailey answered
Go to a doctor sounds like pinkeye to me
Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
I could be conjunctivitis, and if that is the case, you will need medical attention for it. It could also be that you have something in your eye, like a hair, or any other aggregative. In any case you should be seen. Hope this helps, good luck to you.

Answer Question