I'm a 35 year old, female with chronic lower back pain. Now my entire body hurts to be touched, hurts wearing clothes, my scalp hurts as well and I am really emotional and weepy and in major pain. What is wrong with me?


7 Answers

M Rafiqul Suman Profile
M Rafiqul Suman , Dr.M.Rafiqul Islam(Physical Therapist), answered

  • Maintain a healthy weight
  • Lift properly
  • Stretch your muscles
  • Keep your back muscles strong
  • Lift properly
  • Stretch your muscles
  • Keep your back muscles strong
  • Focus on good posture
  • Practice stress relief for back pain relief
  • Sleep well

Back Pain Relief Tips & Exercise

DDX Project Profile
DDX Project answered

I think your problem is that you haven't seen a doctor.

Cheryl Hackett Profile
Cheryl Hackett answered

I have chronic lower back pain too. I have been in severe pain, for approx. 15 years.  I'm wondering if you could possibly have Fibromyalgia?  Fibromyalgia you have pain all over your body. You should see your Doctor, so he can do a few tests & ask you questions to give you the correct diagnosis.  Don't suffer in pain, see your Doctor!!!

1 Person thanked the writer.
AnnNettie Paradise
As a sufferer of Fibromyalgia, I can sympathize with the both of you. Good advice, yes she should see a doctor right away for the correct diagnosis .
Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

According to WebMD, There are 93 conditions associated with body aches or pains, fatigue and tenderness to touch.

And you're asking us to diagnose you?

David Taylor Profile
David Taylor answered

Back pain is now a common disease to almost all kinds of people. It can be caused by different reasons. You should change your sitting and sleeping posture that will help you to get a healthy back. Read the following article to know 10 different ways for a good back.

Answer Question