I Have An Itchy Rash. Should I Go To The Doctor?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
If you are worried about the rash or it is causing you discomfort, you should go to the doctor. Asking a question on Blurtit cannot replace seeking professional medical advice.

Certainly if you have experienced any of the following you should
definitely go to see a doctor:
  • After treating the rash with a topical medicine or an antihistamines it hasn't improved.
  • It is getting bigger or changing.
  • You are feeling unwell or sick.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Poison Ivy rash is pus sing badly and has covered a 12" x 12" area of my leg. I also have several other break out spots. Should I go to the family doc?

Answer Question