What Doctor To See For Thigh Pain?


4 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Type of specialist?
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
After I eat  I get this trouble stiffness and pain in my thigh and I cannot walk well.
Hilaria Manalo Profile
Hilaria Manalo answered
If I am in your shoe, I will go to an internist first and I will ask him to refer me to the right doctor.

The internist could give a diagnose on your thigh, and depends on his diagnosis will be his decision.

Sometimes, it is just luckof stretching and exercise on your part.
Try to do a bending body stretching very very very slowly and only until you can take and count till 10 doing a set of 4 once a day everyday. After 2 weeks add another type of stretching like - sit down on the floor with your legs spread wide, then bend your body so you can reach your toe - do this very very very slowly and alternately, Try to walk for straight 30 minutes everyday and then increase the time after a week or until it doesn't bother you anymore, then walk regularly after that. Stay away from too much acidic, greasy, sweet and starchy food including soda and coffee.
thanked the writer.
Ruth Moore
Ruth Moore commented
Thank You very much. I do swim a lot but maybe that is not enough. I will try some other exercise. Most importantly I will notify my doctor again as I have done, but this time I will push it and even notify another doctor. Thanks again.

Answer Question