I'm Having Severe Pain Under My Left Arm, Can You Help?


2 Answers

Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
There are many things that it could be, and I really think that you should go and see a doctor, even if it means going to the e.r. Because no matter what your age, it could be a stroke or even a heart attack. It could be a swollen lymph node, or a torn ligament, anything like that, even having a shoulder out of joint. Please go to the doc. Hope this helps, good luck to you.
Kathy Castillo Profile
Kathy Castillo answered
This could be any number of problems. Do you have a fever? Is there a rash or can you feel a mass? It could be a pulled muscle or it could be some more serious such as a problem with an axillary lymph node. It may also be indigestion. If it does not go away within a few days, you should consult your family doctor.

Answer Question